Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What we've been up to

I actually have several pictures that I need to upload of the recent events. We've already started our holiday season with a get together with part of the family. The girls loved their gifts and haven't stopped playing with them. Unfortunatly the Dabba Do has been a little under the weather as have I. Dabba Do has decided for three days to run a fever over 101 or higher. I am managing to get over my cold nicely and am hoping to get some new posts up soon with pics. I helped throw a babyshower for my sister-in-law and you can check out either one of their blogs to see how that went. Hope to provide you all with wonderful pictures soon...oh and I mustn't forget Christmas parade pictures. It was cold...oh so very cold.

1 comment:

Lone Butterfly said...

I hear you've been busy. Haven't seen the evidence of that yet... ;)

Hope you and Hubby have a good day today - and we'll see you tonight! :)