Saturday, July 26, 2008

Playing at the park

This week the in-laws have been in town with their camping group. We met them for dinner along with my parents at a small diner last night. Afterwards my parents and I took the girls to the local downtown park to feed the ducks what bread we had leftover. The girls ended up wadding in the creek for quite a while. Unfortunatly I wasn't very prepared for this and they ended up soaked and dirty, but very happy. When Number 1 went to go feed the ducks Number 2 refused to move and sat herself firmly on the step. My mom stayed with her while we walked a few feet over to the pond to feed the ducks and fish. The water in this creek is spring fed and EXTREMELY cold. The girls definatly didn't care. They had a blast. Althought the adults might have had more fun just watching them. And yes, 99% of the mud came out. The blue shirt Number 2 has on might be a goner but that's okay it has already survived one child and is almost too small.
Getting in the COLD water
Not sure what this face means, but it is cute.


A happy girl.

Look mom my hair is wet.




Feeding the ducks.

Paw Paw got into the action too.

No comments: