Thursday, April 16, 2009

My new program


I have been really feeling the frustration with my weight lately. A friend of mine introduced me to this video. Jillian is one of the trainers from the Biggest Loser. The video has three level of workouts and each lasts 20 or so minutes. I started Monday night and have done it every night so far this week. It definatly kicks my butt on level 1 and stupid me decided I wanted a change of scenery and went to level 2 tonight (I will be back on level 1 tomorrow). My goal is to eventually loose about 70 pounds or so. I think that this is something that I am going to be able to stick with. I hope I start seeing results soon!

2 comments:

Life throws you surprises! said...

If you need any support, I am here for you. I am doing my best to stay in shape and not put it to the back burner. I so want to lose the last ten pounds of Rylee prego weight. i have been watching the show The Last Ten Pounds and The Biggest Loser which are great motivators. But it is all about time and eatting right which are two things I hope to get under control. Next time we get together, bring this workout, I am interested to see what it is all about.

Lone Butterfly said...

BooSheep is doing this same DVD I think! She's really enjoying it - are you?