Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas program

It was to be a fun-filled evening. Unfortunatly it didn't quite get to turn out that way...but Mo was cute none the less. She took part in the school's big Christmas Extravaganza and it was that and so much more. I shouldn't dwell on negatives so I won't say much more. The pre-k class was very cute all dressed up as angels (we know the truth!). They sang two songs. I have it on video, although you can't really hear them singing due to the great amount of noise taking place all around us :( There are lots of pictures of the girls that I took before we left...but they were so cute all dressed up in their Christmas dresses that I couldn't resist and they too some cute pictures so I have decided to include them all. I figure if you are looking at my blog you are here to see pictures of them anyways, so enjoy! Mom made Dabba Do's dress (and yes, Mo has one too but she had to wear white). Mo's dress was hand painted by a friend of mine's mother. Didn't she do a great job (Dabba Do has a matching one).


1 comment:

Lone Butterfly said...

I love their dresses! How pretty! They are so adorable when they are both happy in the same photo. I feel like the Caterpillars are never at that point! ;)