Friday, February 13, 2009

Becoming a big girl

It is with a heavy heart I write this post. My baby girl is officially becoming a big girl. We have been talking to her a lot about what it means to be a big girl trying to get her to use the potty. She finally decided that she was ready for her crib to become a big girl bed a couple of days ago. Up until that point she had always said no, that she wanted to keep her crib. We converted it tonight. I must say it was SOOOO much easier to do then Mo's bed. As you can tell she was pretty excited about it. She had to test it out by taking a few jumps. In the last picture she is "sleeping."




3 comments:

Wish You Were Here said...

Tell Dabby Do that I'm really proud of her big girl bed. I hope she loves it. That means now you'll have two of them sneaking into your bed in the morning! Don't you just LOVE it.

Granny T.

Life throws you surprises! said...

WOW...I can't believe she is getting so big...especially since I made the comment about her turning two this year. Time flies!

Lone Butterfly said...

YAY for the big girl bed!